Thursday, October 28, 2010

Today

Today I am 5 weeks pregnant. It still does not feel real to me. It's almost like this whole experience has been an out of body one sometimes.

I am so excited and so terrified all at the same time.

Still feeling pretty nauseous, and now I have the added joy of my boobs hurting. all.the.time. Over share, I know, but this is what this blog is about!

I have a Doc appointment scheduled for the 18th of November. By then I will be 8 weeks on the dot.

Craziness.

5 weeks along

1 comment:

  1. The first few weeks it totally didn't feel real to me either. It's so strange because in general you look and feel mostly the same. It's not like your hair turns purple so EVERYONE knows. People just carry on with life around you. Heck you even carry on with life pretty much the same! Besides the random comments Jim would usually make to me (and still does) at any old time when no one was around "You're pregnant! There is a pea sized baby in you! My wife is pregnant!" life is the same. It was so weird to tell our parents when we were 4 weeks pregnant because you haven't been to a doctor yet or anything, you are just trusting a pink line on a stick of made in China plastic! The waiting for that 8 week appointment was KILLER.

    ReplyDelete