Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Worst...

Wife/Healthy Mom ever.

This nausea and smell thing is getting ooc. I am trying really hard not to be whiny, but this is ridiculous.

I think the Hubs feelings are about to be hurting, because seriously any time he leans in for a kiss I want to vomit all over him. How embarrassing would that be? Mortifying.

It doesn't seem to matter what he has just eaten, or maybe it is just the fact that he is leaning near my mouth, but I have literally had to push him away from kissing me for the past three days. Lame!

Worst wife award.

Also, I am officially craving bacon and tortilla chips. Warm tortilla chips.Yum.

What this probably means is that I am craving salt, and that I am slightly dehydrated (though I am drinking more water than I ever have before in my life). In any case, I gave in the other day and had Taco Bell for lunch, just so I could order chips.

Worst healthy mom award.

Life fail.

*In all seriousness I know that both of these things will go away soon, so no worries about me being actually heartbroken about these things.*


9 weeks and 6 days along

...and nachos with bacon crumbles sounds delicious to me right now.

1 comment:

  1. When I was so sick I had a lot of unhealthy mom guilt. You could ask Megan as I cried to her about it. I was lucky enough if the thought of anything sounded good, let alone a super well-balanced organic lovely super-mom pregnancy diet. I've got these healthy non-sick days to make up for it though!

    ReplyDelete