Friday, March 11, 2011

Today...

...is one of those days where I just feel good about being pregnant. I woke up feeling like a hot mess, but am raring to go now.

I feel cute.

I like my belly. It feels reasonably sized today and not overly huge.

Baby is kicking.

I am wearing leggings and ballet flats.

I have a midwife appointment today, and another ultrasound peek!

It is sunny outside.

I am drinking tons of water.

I am thinking of going to Forever21 to see about their maxi dresses this afternoon.

Bonus: I get to go home early from work and hang with my hubby (who works all.the.time now, but will be with me today!)



24 weeks, 1 day along

...and today just feels like a good day. Also, please go here to see one of the cutest preggo ladies ever in existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment