Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Last night...

I pulled myself out of bed with a groan, rolling over the pregnancy pillow, unwrapping myself from tangled sheets, and gently moving the dog out of the way. I continued to pad down the hallway, trying to see by the dim light of my sister's computer monitor coming from her open door, though I left my glasses on the nightstand (I also have no idea what ungodly hour it was, because of the no glasses thing).

And I headed to the bathroom.

First middle of the night pee for this preggo.

Third trimester is surely here.



28 weeks, 5 days along

...and tonight is my first birthing class! Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I'm surprised it took this long! I was getting up twice a night before I even found out I was pregnant (and before that, I always slept through the entire night). By the third trimester, I was up at least four times!

    ReplyDelete