Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Love Letter...

...to my husband.


Dearest Husband,

I love you so much and am so excited to see you hold our child in your arms. I know that you will be the best comforter of their tears, since you comforted me through my silly and irrational emotional breakdown last night. Thanks for not trying to fix me, but instead just loving on me through the crazy.

I figure that one crying emotional mess of a night per pregnancy isn't too bad of a record, right?

At least you will know what you are getting into the next go round.

All my love,

Wifey.


39 weeks, 5 days along

...and I lost it over stretch marks and puffy face and vanity last night. No big deal. Oh, hormones.

1 comment:

  1. If it would make you feel better, I could send you a horrifying photo of my stretch marks. Despite not getting super huge and not having a giant baby, and applying oil to my body all the time, I have tons. I look like a zebra. And I swear they started showing up as I was peeing on that stick. I joked that you could count the weeks of my pregnancy by the marks on my mid section. A few times I would sneeze and I SWEAR I could feel a new one form. Not joking. All I can say is I'm praying that Mederma is legit. Side note, how the heck do celebrities not get stretch marks?! WTF?! What are they doing to get rid of them?

    ReplyDelete