Monday, November 28, 2011

Fun with Breastfeeding

I had another post planned for today, but it will wait until tomorrow.

Mainly because, as I sat down to type this morning, my precious baby girl treated me (and the laptop) with her favorite new trick. During nursing sessions for the past few weeks, she has started pulling off the boob, right after let down *of course* and looking up at me and smiling the biggest gummy smile...creating a messy and damp world for all of us to live in.

This has been happening so often now, that I have started to be impressed with the distance I can achieve, if you get my drift. It's just so darn cute, I can't stand it. I think she can tell that I don't mean business at all when I try to scold her (laughingly) for it, because she just smiles right back up at me again, and even has the nerve to giggle at me. I think I need to work on my mom tone.

Eating just makes her happy, I guess.

Just like her momma.


Evelyn is 4.5 months old

...and the laptop survived its breast milk attack this morning, don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment