Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day in Our Life: Intro

Some time ago, as I mentioned on my first post this week, my husband asked me what I did all day.

Yes, this was in response to me asking for his help with some household stuff when he came home.
And yes, that was an unappreciated comment...and in response I may have called him out in the court of Facebook where my friends, arm, supported me. To say the least. Ha.

But then I started thinking...maybe he really doesn't know what I do all day.

One of my favorite memes to date.


So, the idea for this whole week started hatching. A few months ago, some of the blogs that I follow started doing these "Day in the Life" posts. And then, Navigating the Mothership announced a "Day in the Life" link up. YAY. It was destined to be. I added this project to my schedule week.

This is maybe my favorite blog project I have done to date. I may have gone overboard. With a capital O-V-E-R-B-O-A-R-D. Tons of photos. Like 400. Ack. But, I think it is going to be awesome to be able to look back in 20 years and say, "That's what my days used to look like."

Therefore, the post will be up later today, maybe even in two posts...because it is taking forever for them to upload, even after I pared them down to a more reasonable length.

Three posts in one day? Yes, that is a lot. But. That's the way it is.


Evelyn Rae is seven months old

...and whew, it is a good thing she is a napping fool these days or I wouldn't stand a chance at meeting my own deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment