Friday, March 9, 2012

Remember When?

First, thanks everyone for the comments and advice re: Disney, etc. I really appreciate it and will post more about our trip prep next week!

On to today.

Today I finally buckled down and have started clearing out Ev's clothes again, because she is moving up to the next size clothing. Again.

Insert happy and sad jumbles of emotions here. 

Sidenote: I always thought it was SO silly that moms would get sad that their babies were growing. I mean, that's what they are supposed to do, right? But, every time I finally decide that we have stretched the usability of clothes to their max and start packing up all those little outfits, I find myself remembering when her tiny little body barely filled them out. Mixture of pride in her growth and reminiscing over her baby stages gone by. I get it now. 

Anyway, long story short, it finally came time to pack away the little Navy onesie that I used to tell A that we were having a baby

Annnnd, she had never even worn it! 

Impromptu photo shoot time.








Happy Friday!


Evelyn Rae is almost 8 months old

...and sometimes it is still so hard to believe that this little miracle exists in our life. And we made her. Crazy.

1 comment:

  1. She is a miracle and we are so happy to have her in our lives. Love you Gma Barb

    ReplyDelete