Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This whole weight thing.

Le sigh.

I promise that I am truly very happy with our newest, and littlest (the size of a lentil bean!) surprise.

But.

Sigh.


No one else knows!


And...

well...


I JUST LOOK CHUNKY AGAIN.


Like, not chunky chunky.


But damn. I was looking GOOD.


And now.

The bloat. The damn bloat.


Remember how quickly pregnant looking I got last time??


8 weeks with Ev.

Welp, I guess I am really in for it this time. 

How did I never notice how clingy my cotton summer dresses were before now? I always thought they would be great for hiding early pregnancy. JUST KIDDING. They are all like, oh hey! Look at this belly growing already!

Sigh.

I just hate that people will think I'm fat for a while. Just when I was feeling all rejuvenated by getting my body back.

There's always next time, right?



Evelyn is eleven months old, I'm six weeks pregnant with "Baby G: The Sequel" (husband's vote for a nickname - ugh.)

...and please let me believe that there is body recovery after the next time. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment