Thursday, July 26, 2012

Crackers.

Where did my adventurous eater BLW baby go?

Girl used to eat EVERYTHING and LOVE it.

Now? Now she wants crackers. And that's pretty much it.

Granted we have these babies for her...


...so I don't feel too bad about her eating them all the time, but seriously. This is getting ridiculous.

Maybe it's that dang molar coming in?

Maybe it's just a phase.

(It has only been like this for maybe like 4 days or so...)

God, please don't let it be that she is actually developing her own tastes and opinions and hates my cooking all of a sudden.

I don't think I could take the criticism.



Evelyn Rae is one year old

...and she really does eat other things, but the only thing she is happy about eating are those dang crackers.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when Eliza used to eat everything...she's much better now, however. She's still a bit picky, and Lord knows she loves her Toddler Clif Bars, but for the most part, she's a great eater. Evelyn will once again be, too!

    ReplyDelete