Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lovely Day

Whew. I feel, at ease.

Yesterday was a perfect day for me and my little girl, getting back into routine and, well, normalcy. We both needed it. Seriously. She didn't even fight me the slightest bit on naps or routine of any kind. She looked relieved each time I put her into bed.


And now we feel normal.

And I am ready to be back to blogging.

I miss this little blog when I am gone for a while.


Really, it has all been a nice, downward slope back into our normal life since her party on Saturday, which was so awesome.

Food, friends, fun.

Rain.

Meh.


Here are some sneaks until I do my actual post. Thanks to my lovely friends for taking photos, as I didn't take a single one all day.















Evelyn Rae is one year old

...and it really was a lovely day, despite the rain and no rain plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment