Monday, September 10, 2012

18 weeks




Nausea
A little touch here and there. I am thinking that this is maybe because of what I was eating, rather than still morning sickness?! Please, God. 

Skin
Pale, but clear!

Weight/Clothes
I had my 16 week appointment this week (yup a little behind since it was actually during my week 17, but we are catching up at the end of the month at the BIG ULTRASOUND appointment). In any case, Nell weighed me and I have only gained 9 pounds so far! WHAAA? 

I feel like I look pretty similar to my photos from last go 'round, but could it be possible that I had only gained 9 pounds at almost halfway through last time? I dunno. Should have kept better records, I guess.

Still not wearing maternity clothes. Thankful I got to rock this Michael Kors dress I picked up before the weather turned too cold. Why not show off that bump, right?

Cravings/Aversions
Squishy stomach. getting full so much faster than normal. All my organs are squished.

Cramps/Pain

Better this week, but still there. Stretching and happening, some pain moving to my hips. Vunderbar. (I have no idea if that is how that is spelled. I took French.)

Sleeping
Getting uncomfortable. Snoogle is becoming more and more necessary. I NEED ONE. Also, Amazon Prime, I MISS YOU.

Heartburn
Oh Tums and Papaya Enzyme. Everything in moderation. They both help, so I go on whichever would taste best in the moment. Blech.

The Girls
Getting a little more sensitive when Ev is nursing in the mornings. That is the only time we are still breastfeeding now, so...yeah. Ouch.

New this time around
The heartburn isn't as bad as last time. Shhhhhhhh. 

Oh yeah, this again.
Shortness of breath. I had forgotten about this. Gasp. I can barely even get through a story with Evelyn at nap time. Sad, sad day.

Fetal Movement
I FELT A BABY MOVE THIS WEEK! YAAAAAY! only a week later than last time! I thought it would due much, much later considering that my placenta is all up in the front this time and stuff. But, the other night I was sitting on the couch, and there it was, definite baby flutters!

Mental State
We are so up in the air about finding out the sex of our baby. Hotly discussed topic in this house. Le sigh.



18 weeks, last go round








Evelyn Rae is 13 months old, I am 18 weeks along with Baby Ferris

...and she LOVES being in these photos every week. Little ham. <3 font="font" nbsp="nbsp">

No comments:

Post a Comment