Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Dark Ages

Friends. There is currently an Internet crisis going on in my home.

I am trying to keep calm and carry on.

(you know what would have been really cute there? An actual graphic. But guess what I can't do well on my phone? Yup. Photos.)

In any case, any posts with photos will have to wait until the crisis is over. We have been contemplating changing our Internet provider anyway, as we have Verizon DSL right now. Why? DSL? I don't think we can be friends anymore.

I know, I know. But, Fios isn't available here. Lame. Verizon bundles with our DirecTV. So, we opted for it since at the time, both of us were working and had access to ultra high speed Internet on both of our office computers, etc.

But now. Now it is my only Internet...minus my phone. Right. And when we had some problems with it last month we called, only to find out that we are at "the end of the line" of people using DSL. Which means at peak times, apparently, though we pay the same as all those other folks...they get first dibs on Internet speeds. Cool.

Argh. Thankfully Ev has been taking a good long nap, because typing this on my phone is lameo.

Until further notice, posts will be those with no photos, and probably short things I can do on my phone.

Argh, argh, argh.


Evelyn Rae is fourteen months old, I am eighteen weeks along with my baby who is the size of a baked potato or something this week (!)

...and you can always follow me on Instagram if you are wondering what we're up to! MissCourtneyRae

No comments:

Post a Comment