Tuesday, October 2, 2012

21 Weeks





Nausea
None

Skin
Doing alright, I see some clearing coming upon me. COME ON GLOW!

Weight/Clothes
Feeling pretty good...Still wearing largely non-maternity clothes as my maternity clothes feel huge and slouchy. Orrrrr, they are way too dressy for every day Mom trips to Target, etc.

Cravings/Aversions
I continue to think that Sushi and Mexican sound good. Every day. So, that's not that different than when not pregnant I guess. Just more intense.

Cramps/Pain
HELLO SCIATIC PAIN. Welcome back my old friend. So far it has been few and far between. Let's all hope and pray it stays that way. 

Sleeping
You know, restless, light sleeping. etc. boo.

Heartburn
Um, I hate to say this, but I think the heartburn/reflux issue may in fact be worse this pregnancy. LET'S HOPE THIS IS NOT A TREND. Else, I will be one big burning ball of fire at all times in my next pregnancy.

Fetal Movement
So fun. Moving and grooving and kicking all around.

The Girls
Nursed Ev once this week. We were out of town and she was miserable - woke up in the middle of the night - I suspect molars are about to make their debut. Anywho, we did the typical "Ack! We are in someone's GUEST ROOM, QUIET THE BABY NOW! thing and she was grabbing at my shirt, so we went for it. I am pretty sure there ain't much left in there because she just got frustrated after a while and was still unhappy, though happier than she had been before that. Other than that incident though, no nursing. No asking for nursing. Weird.

New this time around
We got the sex of our baby written in an ENVELOPE this time. And it is just chillin so far. Who knows if we will open it.

Oh yeah, this again.
Energy! Hello second trimester full swing energy mode!

Mental State
I am not freaking out as much about researching and buying crap? Is that weird? I know we have less to buy, but seriously, we still have shizz to do. Yet, I am chill about it. Hrm.








Evelyn Rae is fourteen months old, I am 21 weeks along with Baby Dos

...and thank goodness for this late summer weather. LOVING IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment