Friday, October 26, 2012

Toes in the Sand

One last time.



Daddy came home from work super early today to play with us, so we decided like any crazies in a town with a hurricane bearing down on us in the next few days...to head to the beach!






Evelyn loves playing in the sand, so why not take this one last opportunity of temperate weather and have an impromptu picnic lunch?



So we did.

And then we "cheesed" in the sand...








We also chased some seagulls...






And waved and imitated them...



And gave funny looks...






And laughed at Daddy...









And explored the sand...








And climbed the dunes...



Until...


Umm, Mommy? I think you should look behind you.



Yeah baby girl, that's starting to look ominous.



I dunno what "ominous" means, but I do know I am getting out of here.


Evelyn Rae is fifteen months old, I am 24 weeks preggo with Baby Bumps-a-lot

...and I hope everyone facing down Sandy with us this weekend stays warm, dry and safe!

1 comment:

  1. Her "Cheese" smile is pretty dang adorable! Good luck with the storm!

    ReplyDelete