Saturday, November 10, 2012

26 weeks






Skin
Meh, more of the same. No stretch marks yet (new ones anyway) KNOCK ON WOOD.

Weight/Clothes
Starting to feel a bit...erm...large, BUT when I was standing in line to vote (with husband, so he was actually standing in line while I chased Evelyn around the entrance to the zoo - our polling place) I turned around from grabbing Ev and this woman got a good view of my front and said, "Oh my gosh! You don't look pregnant from behind AT ALL!" So, that was nice. Thanks lady for making my day.

Also, grateful that football season is coming to a close - I think I am stretching these shirts to their maximum capacity. Today's outfit brought to you by the ODU Black Out game.

Cravings/Aversions
Meh. Food. Take it or leave it. MY STOMACH IS SO SQUISHED and I just want a glass of wine.

Cramps/Pain
RLS rears it's ugly head. Seriously my legs are so uncomfortable when I finally get to sit down at night after the mini terrorist I am in charge of keeping alive all day finally goes off to bed.

Sleeping
Boo. No room. And reflux. And stuff.

Heartburn
ohhhhh, DO I REALLY HAVE 12 MORE WEEKS OF THIS?! Good Lord. I forgot how much indigestion sucks.

Fetal Movement
Visible. Like a lot. Thought I was going to make some tables move this week that I was pressed up against. 

The Girls
Itching. Whomps. That probe means they are getting bigger and stuff. cool. meh.

New this time around
I am taking full advantage of my one caffeinated beverage a day, and taking less advantage of my vitamins. Whoops.

Oh yeah, this again.
THE CRAZY NESTING URGE. I just want *all this crap* out of my house and I want it clean and looking like everything I see on Pinterest. Oh, and I don't want to be the one to do it. That's cool, right?

Mental State
See above. Being driven insane by the urge to nest and have things clean and the aforementioned one year old terrorist who likes to destroy my peace and order and cleanliness.

26 weeks, last go round




Evelyn Rae is almost 16 months old, I am 26 weeks along with Baby Bump

...and that little ponytail SLAYS me.

No comments:

Post a Comment