Friday, November 16, 2012

27 weeks



Skin
Feeling great. Bi Oil is my friend, and so far we are getting along swimmingly. My legs are starting to be super sensitive to razor burn and things like that though which is hella weird. I mean, not that my skin is sensitive, that is hella normal, but I thought we conquered this in my early 20s.

Weight/Clothes
Feeling ok about clothes. These jeans are still non maternity jeans, as is the top (though the only time I ever seem to wear it is whilst pregnant). I continue the trend of wearing a lot less maternity clothes this pregnancy. Why? I dunno. More casual environment?

Cravings/Aversions
NOT GLUCOSE. Blech. That drink was still as nasty as they come. This morning I blogger about my new decaf coffee/hot chocolate combo drink in the mornings though, which does make me happy.

Cramps/Pain
Growing, stretching, moving. The other day I sneezed and it HURT. So, I guess my round ligament(s?) don't really remember this whole pregnancy thing. They better get on board. AND HOW.

Sleeping
Feeling good. I am uncomfortable and stuff, but I feel like I am sleeping better at this point than I was with Ev. Less anxiety thanks to the whole "I have done this thing before" thing? Perchance.

Heartburn
Booooooooooooooo.

Fetal Movement
Varies. Active like whoa one moment and then quiet like whoa the next. Still overall more active than I remember Evelyn being at this point though.

The Girls
Much of the same, they are bigger, but not nearly as big as they were at this point with Ev. Or maybe they are and it just doesn't feel like it because they didn't have to grow as much this time?

New this time around
No swelling. Like none. I had it hit or miss last time but seriously, haven't even thought about it this time.

Oh yeah, this again.
The wind down of the second trimester. Oh yeah, energy leaves again. LAME.

Mental State
Ramping up for Thanksgiving next week and Christmas shortly thereafter. We are in the downhill slide of HOLIDAY season, which kicked off with a visit to Richmond this last weekend, so I am trying to be as prepared as possible for all.the.crazy.

27 weeks, last go round




Evelyn is 16 months old, I am 27 weeks along with Baby Bump

...and the lighting completely changed between my photo alone and the ones with her. Also, don't you like her "I just got up from my nap what the hell is going on?" look?

No comments:

Post a Comment