Wednesday, November 21, 2012

28 weeks




Skin
Good. As the weather gets drier, skin gets tighter. It couldn't have ANYTHING to do with my continually stretching skin due to weight gain. Right? RIGHT?!

Weight/Clothes
Here we go holidays! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and then I am pretty much going to probably indulge, indulge, indulge all the way through Christmas, so... we shall see.

I get my glucose results next Monday and I am REALLY hoping I don't have to do the three hour test. Cross your fingers for me!

Cravings/Aversions
Um, I still love cheese. Like, more than normal. The nuttier the better. Gruyere, swiss, parmesan. All of these, please.

Cramps/Pain
Not too bad, actually. RLS is coming back to haunt me every now and again, but I think it is better this time since I am more active (read: chasing after Ev all day).

Sleeping
Starting to be more and more uncomfortable. It feels like the baby is starting to actually hold their own in the weight department (I know, I know, only more to come!) because now as I shift from side to side, I really have to support my belly to help the baby move from one side to the other.

Heartburn
Ugh. Last pregnancy I held off on the Zantac for much longer. I am so glad I'm not worried about that this time. Bring on the meds!

Fetal Movement
Moving and grooving. Still definite swings of ACTIVITY and then NOTHING, which is pretty freaky for an anxious mama-to-be. But, this baby is way more active than Ev was. Or at least than I remember her being. Watching my belly move and dance is crazy. Again. But it makes me smile like no other.

The Girls
Samesies!

New this time around
I feel like I am avoiding fat face longer this time? KNOCK ON WOOD.

Oh yeah, this again.
Feeling baby body parts...which I, unlike it seems every other mom on the face of the planet, am totally unable to tell what it is. Face? Head? Butt? Elbow? Knee? Erm, I dunno.

Mental State
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I have been driving myself insane to do all this ridiculous handmade Thanksgiving crafting. Damn you Pinterest. And then Christmas craziness will begin. Let the craziness abound.

28 weeks, last go round







Evelyn Rae is 16 months old, I am 28 weeks along with Bump

...and here's one for fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment