Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Halloween, Round Two

Yes, I know, it has been a little while since Halloween. And Thanksgiving is in two days. So I have to get this in!

I did Round One, where I showed off the super cute dress that I made. Yup, I'm that girl, redirecting attention to the fact that I made.this.dress.

I am always shocked when sewing projects turn out, in case you haven't noticed.

Anyways, I also happened to mention that Grandma Barb (my momma) sent not one, not two, but THREE Halloween costumes a year ago for her little bug to have for this Halloween. (She grabbed them all on clearance being the savvy grandma that she is...)

So, while Ev could only wear one to go trick-or-treating in, I decided to use another one to take some super cute photos to send in Halloween cards to all the grandparents and great grandparents.

With love, from our two little pumpkins...










Evelyn Rae is sixteen months old, I am 28 weeks along with Baby Bump

...and here are a few of my favorite outtakes ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment