Friday, November 16, 2012

New Favorite Thing

So, it's all cold and dreary and stuff in the mornings.

And that is lame.

And all I want is a hot cup 'o joe.

And I can't have one.

Well, not a real one anyway.

Alright, I can have one.

But, then I can't have one later at my discretion.

I hate using the one caffeinated beverage first thing in the morning.

I know, I know... #preggoproblems

In any case, I recently tried an experiment that I would like to share with y'all.

This. 

Or any hot cocoa of your choice, etc. etc.


But here is the genius part. Instead of using hot water or milk, I used 6 oz of hot decaf coffee.

And then I may add a little cream.

Shut up.

It almost tastes like something I would pay for outside my home.

And if you could do it with FOR REALZ espresso (which I cannot wait to do) it would be amazing.

That is all.


Happy Friday!


Evelyn Rae is 16 months old, I am 27 weeks along with Baby Bump

...and my poor baby needs lots of cuddles today. So Momma needs her comfort today. In the form of this drink.



No comments:

Post a Comment