Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Today *UPDATED*

Alright friends, since today is going to be rainy and gross here in Southeastern Virginia, annnnnnd I am avoiding TV because of all the election coverage/rehashing/bashing/self congratulatory craziness... (got my fill last night, and also feel this way after every election regardless of who wins).

I gave created a very lofty and ambitious to-so list for myself. I also may not get out of PJs today. Hmm.

How does this affect the blog?

I am shooting to catch up on all my Bumpdates so far. How did I get six weeks behind?

Geeze Louise.

UPDATE: Everythign through the most recent update is UP!

21
22
23
24
25

or... head to the "Bump Watch 2.0" page up above...

or...

Check that link over there ---> throughout the day for the updates. I will update this post when we are all caught up.

Also, I may be playing with some design elements, additions, new features, etc. on here today so DON'T FREAK OUT.

I will be doing enough of that as I wing this whole coding nightmare.

Also, this.




Evelyn Rae is fifteen months old, I am 26 weeks along with Baby Bump

...and ALSO, have you seen the new Instagram profiles? Mine is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment