Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Tidbits

What the heck? Is it really Wednesdy?

Where have I been?

Well, we are in full on Spring Cleaning mode over here my friends. Airing out, wiping down, letting the sunshine in. Thank goodness for Spring. And for Zyrtec to go along with it. 

Random bits to share
  • Evelyn has been sleeping in her big girl room at night for almost two weeks now! She is doing GREAT in there and it still slays me that she is in a twin bed every single time I look in on her in there
  • Liam is becoming a nighttime sleeping champion, much like his sister was at this age. Lets pray it continues
  • Those last two updates were about sleep, which is pretty much what my life feels like right now - a never ending cycle of trying to get kiddos to sleep. Oh well, this phase, huh? Bonus though - my budgeting is awesome since I haven't had time to go anywhere to spend money, but, online shopping FTW!
  • We had a wonderful Easter and I will share pics of the kiddos soon. I was there too, though it ended up being yet another holiday where I failed to get a family photo. Mommy fail.
  • Hubs and I had our first date night out this weekend, thanks to my MIL, and it was awesome. We had a deliciously indulgent dinner and saw the new Tina Fey/Paul Rudd movie, which was surprisingly serious.
  • Turns out, if you want to share photos of a certain little girls new room that you carefully and thoughtfully designed, you should take photos before she is actually living in said room, for it may never be photo worthy again. Ha. Seriously though. 
  • I have decided that I really love baking bread. This may have to do more with the fact that I love eating homemade bread more so than I like baking it, but regardless, we have had lots of yummy goodness around these parts lately
  • My closet is on the cusp of being finished. I just need my silly shoe organizers that silly IKEA refuses to sell online (of course) so I have to find time to drive to NoVA. Harrumph. I sort of feel like I have been living out of a suitcase for months. My shoes have no home! 
  • Shoes with no home lead to even more toddler girl stealing Mommys shoes to wear herself, which is admittedly adorable until I cannot match up a single pair because their mates a strewn and hidden about the house. More often than not in said toddler's princess castle.
  • We cut cable, well, satellite. For reals. Husband had a hilarious conversation with the woman at DirecTV, who was all, "Oh, who are you switching to?" And he was all, "No one, we just aren't going to have cable." And she was all, "...um, what are you going to do?"

Evelyn Rae is 20 months old, Liam is 7weeks

...and I think that's all for now! Off to find more stuff to donate!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this post.
    Dailymotion video downloader

    Try Dailymotion video
    downloader
    to download videos from dailymotion.

    ReplyDelete